- Please Note: The WindyNation 400W Solar Kit is shipped in one large box. You must completely remove the solar panels from the package to locate the accessories (charge controller, cable, connectors and mounting brackets).
- Complete kit includes: (4pcs) 100 Watt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panels, Premium 30-Amp (user adjustable) LCD Display Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, all necessary mounting hardware and Installation Manual.
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows system amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts.
- Kit will provide on average 1600 Watt Hours (Wh) or 135 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- 5 year solar panel warranty. 25 year power output warranty. 1 year warranty on all other included components.
Details: The Windy Nation 400 Watt Complete Solar Charging Kit comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for RV's, boats, cabins and back-up power! WindyNation's 400 Watt Solar Kit includes EVERYTHING you need to get started: (4 pcs) 100 Watt Solar Panels, User Adjustable LCD 30-Amp Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 ft of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors for wiring (1 Pair MC4 Connectors and 3 Pair MC4 Branch Connectors), and all the necessary mounting hardware (16 Solar Panel Mounting Bracket and Fastener Sets). Product photos above show individual pictures of all the included items and additional technical information. Add a 12 volt battery (or a 24 volt battery for 24 volt systems) and a DC-to-AC inverter and you are ready to harness the sun's free energy. The WindyNation 400 Watt Solar Charging Kit is the ideal solution for providing back-up power or off-grid power when you need it! This Kit includes our premium grade PWM solar charge controller with digital display. The digital display provides detailed system information including solar panel charging amperage, battery voltage, battery temperature, amperage of load draw (if a load is connected), solar generated amp-hours to battery, etc. See Image in Photo Gallery above for a image of all LCD readouts. System settings like voltage of solar disconnect, voltage of load disconnect, etc are user adjustable using the MODE and UP & DOWN buttons on the charge controller.