- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 1000Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosionresistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Bypass diode minimizes power drop caused by shade and ensures excellent performance in lowlight environments.
- The Adventurer 30A PWM charge controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negativegrounded for battery compatibility.
Details: Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. Unlike traditional gas generators, Renogy 200W Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup. Renogy RV Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes two 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, an Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller, a 30 ft 10AWG MC4 Adapter Kit, a 16 ft 10 AWG Tray Cable, a pair of Branch Connectors, and two sets of Z Brackets for mounting.