- Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels. EL tested solar modules; no hotspot heating guaranteed.
- Withstand strong wind (2400Pa)/heavy snow (5400Pa), Excellent performance in low light environments.
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy's new 30A PWM negative ground charge controller - the Renogy Wanderer.
- Negative grounding controller ensures the broader off grid applications and safety, especially to be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis.
- The system can be extended up to 400watt in parallel connection.
Details: Sometimes we all need to recharge our batteries whether we are camping, wanting to go off the grid, or are just looking to power some appliances. Our Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Bundle comes with components that you will need to expand on a system you may already have, or just need some items to complete your system. Our 100W Monocrystalline solar panel, 9in Mc4 Adaptor Kit, and 30A PWM charge controller are included. Keep in mind that this kit allows for the charge controller to be close to the solar panel so depending on your situation, you may still need an extension cable or longer wiring. This bundle kit can be the perfect option for creating an off-grid solar system.